Young Professionals Retainer
The Young Professionals Retainer is a retainer agreement that we offer for high-income earners who are just starting out in the accumulating asset phase. The ideal young professional client has the following attributes:
- Under age 35
- Starting income of $100K jointly or individually
- No asset minimum but not more than $200,000 in investable assets.
What is included in this retainer agreement are not limited to the following:
- $3,000 - $3,500 annual fee for a two-year period.
- Meetings with one of our Associate Advisors who is an Investment Advisor Representative.
- First year of the retainer includes three meetings: investments, insurance/estate planning, and tax planning.
- Second year of the retainer includes two meetings: investments and tax planning.
- Tax preperation is included in the fee for both years.
- The Young Professionals Retainer is a two-year program. At the conclusion of the second year, the client can move to a Standard Retainer. A new fee will be calculated, based on the client's current income, assets, and scope of work at that time.
- Open-ended retainers are not limited to scheduled appointments only. There is no added charge for calling or emailing us.
- Offering of the Young Professionals Retainer agreement is subject to McClarren Financial Advisors, Inc. (MFA) discretion.
Both levels of service may not be offered to every client. MFA must use its discretion to determine whether the service level adequetly matches the circumstances and goals of the client.